Angela Petrusha, Attorney at Law
As a parent, a spouse, a member of a blended family, and a small business owner, my background gives me some perspective on what many of my clients’ concerns are. I’ve dealt with the terminal illness and subsequent loss of a loved one who had no estate plan at all, and the stress and confusion that caused. These events have given me the compassion and motivation to help others through the estate planning process.
As a Humboldt County native, I’ve developed strong ties to my community over the years. I host quarterly estate planning workshops which are open to everyone. I enjoy providing clear advice and options on how to protect both personal and financial interests. My mission is to demystify estate planning and help clients achieve the peace of mind that comes with knowing their affairs are in order no matter what happens.
My personal interests include spending time with my family and friends, trail running, reading, and weekends at the lake.
- Humboldt County Bar Association, Board Member, 2018 – Present
- Humboldt-Del Norte Council on Estate Planning
- Henderson Center Merchants Association
- Greater Eureka Chamber of Commerce
- State Bar of California, Trusts & Estates Section
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- American Bar Association
- CASA of Humboldt, Board Member, 2015 – 2018
- Soroptimist International of Humboldt Bay, Board Member, 2015 – 2018
- Volunteer & Sponsor, PacOut Green Team
- Annual CASA Kid Walk Team Sponsor
- Founder, PETRUSHA LAW Employer-Paid Volunteer Program